On roaming and homing, love of nature and the nature of love.

maandag 18 mei 2015

Courthouse Wash

Cactus needle
ground me

So here's your slickrock
around the non-clock
the grass says hop hop
and the worries stop
home is the body land
home is the red sand
to disappear into the dark
to reappear into the light
who, tell me who
is howling through the night
you keep on drinkin'
you keep on sinkin'
everything turns white

I am out of my mind
        into my soul
blissfully lost control
                       whole

I am the inner tracker
dream of a Swedish cracker
sleep under crypto cover
this soil is my lover

lizzard laughter
ever after
life is a magnet
a giant fragment
so here I'm standin'
no more demandin'
just receivin'
no more grievin'

cause when the heart explodes
and the beauty floats
complex decodes

wings sing spring

when the snakes no longer hide
it is your turn to decide
to slow it down
to slow it down
follow the compass
put on the north dress
taste the smell of sage and age
have a party in your cave
juniper bench joy
trust is right here boy

Bats dance
Dusk trance
Valley belly
Live magically

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten